Life Breaths Photography is now Amy Buchanan Photography.
The new website can be found at http://www.amybuchananphotography.com/ along with the new blog located at www.AmyBuchananPhotography.com/blog.

This current blog will remain active but all new posts will be at the new blog. The old website will remain active for a little while longer, but the new site will be updated more frequently thanks to the fabulous website product, ShowIt Sites. My email has also changed to amybuchananphoto@gmail.com. So head on over to the new website and let me know what you think!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lily's 6-Month Portraits - Pt 2 | Lifestyle Baby Photographer - Little Rock, Arkansas

Lily's 6-month session Part Deux. If you missed the first post of Lily's 6-month session, click here.

Now onto some more sweetness...


I mentioned a fun "prop" of Lily's parents in my first post. Well, there was an old mirror leaning against the wall next to where I shot some of Lily's pictures. I saw her watching herself in it and moved her in closer. I love how they turned out.




Daddy can make Lily giggle, but Lily makes Daddy laugh, too.














No comments: